Telehealth is an option that has become increasingly popular during the pandemic. Are you looking for a convenient way to speak to a provider directly? The telehealth program we offer has convenient access to your provider using online meeting spaces, your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Our program provides specialized outpatient programs and unparalleled, innovative, and high-quality services for children (ages 6+,) adolescents, and adults. Surprisingly to many, we are able to provide a variety of services via telehealth. When you set up your appointment, make sure to inquire if telehealth is the best option for your individual needs.
Access to our HIPPA Compliant secure platform enables you to take part in group and/or individual therapy sessions from the comfort and safety of your own home which during this difficult time is a great option so you can stay in the safety of your own home.
If you are interested in participating in telehealth services, you will be required to:
- Connect to telehealth services online.
- You will need to have a computer, tablet, or phone with microphone and camera access.
- Internet access is required for your appointment.
- A peaceful and quiet space is necessary so you can connect with your provider for an uninterrupted session.
**Check with your provider, but most Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance companies cover telehealth outpatient services and programs.
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to make your first telehealth appointment with us:
- Call 732-724-1234 to schedule an appointment
- If you wish, you will also have the opportunity to fill out a form online to book an appointment as well.
During your session, your provider will:
- Meet with you for your session and prescribe any medications you require
- Show you how to schedule your next appointment online
If you are searching for information on services for yourself or your family, please give our team a call at 732-724-1234.